You don't have to upload an entire Feed to add a single video. The ADD VIDEO drop down in the VIDEOS section allows your to add a single video from YouTube or upload from your computer:
Before you start, note the following differences:
- Uses a YouTube title or URL
- Single videos from YouTube are not assigned to a feed. This means they only exist in your general TVPage library.
- When you add a video from YouTube, it is approved automatically.
- Unlike single YouTube videos, single Upload videos require an Upload feed to exist.
- When you upload a video from your computer, it is not approved automatically.
1. Go to CONTENT > VIDEOS > ADD VIDEO and select Add YouTube Video or Search YouTube.
2a. Add YouTube Video adds videos by URL. Enter a URL and click Save
2b. Search YouTube adds videos by title. Enter a title and click the green [ + ] button.
1. Go to CONTENT > VIDEOS > ADD VIDEO and select Upload Video.
2. Select an existing Upload feed from the drop-down. Browse your computer and select a video file. The video will exist in the feed you selected until you publish it to a Channel.
Next article: Videos - Video Details