Our player offers the following accessibility features:
- Closed Captions
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Screen Reader Compatibility
Viewers can see video transcripts if they are provided.
- To manage transcripts, go to a video details page and click Transcript under Accessibility
2. Upload the transcript file, paste it or type it the text box. Click Save once finished.
Viewers can read closed captions on MP4 videos
- To manage Closed Captions, go to a video details page and click Closed Captions under Accessibility
2. Select a language from the drop down
3. Drag or browse your files (TVPage accepts .vtt and .srt)
4. Your CC file(s) appear in a table below. The first file upload becomes the default.
5. Press the drop down to set a different default language or delete the CC file. The default language can only be deleted if it is the last language in the the table.
6. You can download the CC file once it's uploaded by pressing the download button next to he the drop down.
7. Your changes are reflected on the player (reload the video details page)
The latest TVPage player allows viewers with the latest browsers to use the following keyboard shortcuts:
Screen Reader Compatibility
Our player is compatible with the following screen reader software:
- NVDA (NonVisual Desktop Access) - Free non visual desktop assistance software
- JAWS (Job Access With Speech) - Auditory assistance for vision impaired users